cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input parameter on table konv for getting Rate (condition amount )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Where is Rate (condition amount or percentage) for a billing document maintained and based on which condition do I fetch the information.

Or please let me know what is the function module to get the rate for a document.

Help highly appreciated.

Regards,

Mohsin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member215781
Active Participant
0 Kudos

KONM-KBETR

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no such thing as "rate" in general. Every business may configure their own pricing conditions any way they please. There are some standard pricing conditions, but they're not necessarily used in your organization.

By using KONV-KNUMV = VBRK-KNUMV and KONV-KPOSN = VBRP-POSNR you will get all the pricing conditions for the line item (VBRP-POSNR), the same as you see on the Conditions tab in VF03. Which one of them is "rate" - we wouldn't know. Your SD consultant must know this and he/she must provide you with this information.

If you need the net amount per line item or per document, then it's stored in NETWR field. There is no need to read the conditions for that.

Also if you're using a standard program/form with LBBIL_INVOICE structure in the interface, the conditions should already be available in IT_KOND table.

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

You give the first four field as input in the select statement,

KNUMV - Number of the document condition

KPOSN - Condition item number

STUNR - Step number

ZAEHK - Condition counter

to get Rate (KBETR) .

Regards,

Saravanan M