cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find the HTML template for the web page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to ITS, i have a client requirement where in I have to make a change in one of the web pages of the application.

But I am not able to find the HTML template for that page in SAP, I am trying to search through

se80->Internet services. Am I using the right approach to find the template. Please help.

Geeta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LucianoBentiveg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you know modul pool name, so you can go to SE16, IACTU table, filtering by LONGMODUL with modul pool name, example SAPMZHR_AUTORIZACION_AUSENT_V and you get service name.

Please, close your open threads.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the replies. I found the solution for the problem & am closing the thread.

Thanks,

Geeta

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Geeta,

Check the view source of the page first(<ctrl> + right click on mouse). Towards the top you should see something like:

<!--

This page was created by the

SAP Integrated ITS, WebAS: BBP, workprocess: 0

All rights reserved.

Creation time: Wed Feb 25 19:21:37 2009

Charset: utf-8

Template: bwsp/99/saplbw02_1100.html -->

In my example the Template is there for you to see. If there is NO Template line then it means that this is a non-template service, it is using the ITS Webgui to automatically generate the screen display when the service is executed. If that is the case you have two choices to change a line on the display:

1. Change the ABAP, the change will then be reflected on the ITS or SAPgui for Windows.

2. Create a template for this service then modify as you want.

Edgar