cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

passing JV for Excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i create Outgoing Excise invoice, CENVAT A/C is Debited.

But For Returns from Customer,

When i pass JV by t code J1IH(other Adjusments) then also

CENVAT A/C Debited. i think it should credit ?

pls help.

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in j1ih

you should select "Additional excise"

not other adjustmenrt

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use appropriate "selection" based on your requirment such as , Customer Credit/ Cenvat Debit-

Go to TCode J1IH, input your original excise invoice number

Customer Credit

Choose the "Additional excise" input the original excise invoice reference, document year, company code, plant and excise group and execute. There input manually what value you need to give credit and save.

Cenvat Debit

Choose "Other Adjustment" and here also, maintain the datas whatever you input as above and save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Dear Moderators please check copy and pasting the answers

check this thread of

copying and pasting the some one else answers

regards

Edited by: rithvika on Feb 25, 2009 3:27 PM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Requesting Moderators to add one more step in Rules of Engagement stating that,

Pasting answer , answered by someone else earlier will violate the forum NORMS.

I have pasted the answer,because the user who already answered earlier may not answer again, could be for various reasons. instead pasting link, i have just pasted answer.

[Rules of Engagement]

+Hi,

Please read the rules of engagement before you post.

Step 1: Finding An Answer

Rule number one: Try to find the answer first. There are tons of resources out there, show that you have tried to find the answer. A question that shows that the person is willing to try and help themselves is more likely to be answered than one which simply demands information. Tell us what you have done to try and solve the problem yourself - often we can learn from that too!

Search the forums, the articles, the blog posts and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in the Wiki for your topic.

- Do not ask to send you an email.

The question you ask and the solution to it is often also interesting for other users of the community. If you ask somebody to send you the answer per email, you deprive others of also learning to know the answer. Therefore any requests for sending material or answers to an email address will be modified by the forum moderators.

Thank you.+

Sorry if someone hurts by my words- again telling the same no personal feelings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Requesting Moderators to add one more step in Rules of Engagement stating that,

>

> Pasting answer , answered by someone else earlier will violate the forum NORMS.

>

This belongs to common sense...

If you are using referenced source information, you need to reference it clearly and not make it look like your own...

If you find yourself producing large amounts of links (link-farms..), then you need to consider that perhaps the question is the problem => person did not do a search before asking the question.

Please do not do this again, and avoid answering questions which can easily be answered by a basic search...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Julius

I would like to recommend that if anybody is copy pasting others suggestions as it is without taking any extra effort, 100 points should be deducted from their user id.

The reason for this is, several times, repeated requests were made in this forum to avoid this, but people never change and they are forcing us to take drastic action

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Lakshmipathi's suggestion is valid

instead of the person who is posting the thread is not searching but the person who will answer to this thread will search and paste the answer

like it is their own.

Instead they can post the link

regards

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope, Lakshmipathi's recommendations highly valid & acceptable.

This will be helpful to many contributors to avoid the replies for the duplicate posts too.

This pasting answer/link issue will come, when is there any Duplicate threads exists for which already answer is available in earlier posts.

Small concern from my end is,

User / Contributor should treat in a same way. As we all know, Contributor's first step will be taken by User's thread.

Finding route cause can be helpful in restricting to paste the answer/link from the earlier posts.

After all, it is upto Moderator' call.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The deduction of 100 points was discussed before. Many mods like it, but the use case is not clear enough and there is more administration involved.

The problem is that links don't really solve the problem either of doing someone else's search for them - people need to be encouraged to put some effort and participation in on their own, and the only way of doing this is to keep the forums clean by not "spoon feeding" interview type questions and encouraging them to put in some effort of their own. Sure, some questions may go unanswered but it will make them think a bit...

As we can see, SAP.Student is responsive and cooperative and wants to improve the forum as well, so this won't happen again and sets a good example.

My recommendation would be that anyone who does not cooperate and fails to pull up their socks in helping to keep the forum clean, is given a final warning to stop.

If they still continue, then => guestification ... they loose everything and can start a forum of their own somewhere else in the internet and spam that one.

In all fairness, I think Amol should open the question in a new thread as well (unless Amol has found the answer already).

Cheers,

Julius