cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating the sales order with billing reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi alll

i am getting error while creating the sales order with billing reference.The line items are coming in grey.I am not able to change the items as well as the quantity field.Can u guide me

cheers

shalsa007........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD 007

I can confidently tell that an enhancement or an user exit has been applied in your scenario

You have to check that

Normally when creating a sales order with respect or referring billing documents the qty will be in editable mode and it is standard problem

Your people has solved the standard problem by enhancement

Usually OR--LF-PGI----F2 (SAY THE QTY IS 25 UNITS)

Now you are creating returns order with reference to F2 in the return order type Re there is a standard issue that user can edit the qty to 30 from the original 25

To solve this only your people have used userexit

Line items and qty greyed out means definately there is some enhancement or user exit applied

You have to check that

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have checked the copy control settings and they are all right and i have tested the same scenario in QA and it works fine and checked with basis team also .Strange,its blocking for the sales order in production and only for this new one created.I have no clue at all any suggestions...........

cheers

shalsa007.........

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VTAF, select the item category for the combination of your order type and billing type and ensure that following copy controls are maintained

DataT:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::153

DataT:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::104

DataT::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::004

Copying requirements:::::::::303

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check copy control for billing doc to sales doc and also check routines assigned.

Thanks,

Swamy H P