cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diffrent Risk Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know how to maintian seperate risk catefory for a customer in defferent sales area. For eg.

Cutomer A; Sales Area 1; Risk Category 1; Credit Control Area 1

Customer A; Sales Area 2; Risk Category 2; Credit Control Area 1

Regards

Arpita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This helps in assigning the credit control area and risk category combination to the credit group. But assignment to the different sales area is not there.

Please elaborate.

Regards

Arpita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arpita,

It is not possible to assign two risk categories for same customer for 1 CCA.

The settings of credit control are determined by three fields i.e. Credit control area, risk category and credit group

Now, Credit control area(CCA) is same for both sales area. 1 customer can have only 1 risk category for 1 CCA, so the only option left is to play with credit group.

Credit group is assigned to sales document type, so if it is faesible, use different sales document type(which is not used in the first sales area) for this customer in second sales area. Assign this sales document type to a different credit group in credit management configuration in SPRO.

So, now do the config two have two different combinations which are different in credit group and make settings inside as per requirement.

By this way, you can make different settings for the same customer in same credit control area, although it is indirect.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. Resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpita

The risk category you can define through customer and sales area.In ur case the customer is same but the sales area is different.So instant of assinging the risk category for customer u do for the sales are.That can be done through img---s&d-bfcredit management / rsk management-----there u will get the option to assing the risk category according to sales area.

Please let me know the status.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our case the credit control area is the same. In that case can we assign a different risk category to the customer in seperate sales area.

Regards

Arpita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is not posiible to assign different risk categories in different sales area under one credit control area.

Because we are going to assign it in FD32 T.Code.which is entered based on the credit control area not on the sales area.So it is not at all possible to assign different risk categories under different sales area under one credit control area.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go through the link below.

Go through the point no. 9 and 11. hope this help

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi if the credit control area are different for same customer you can do it through FD32 tcode