cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excluding open sales order & Deliveries in Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I dont want to update all the open sales orders and deliveries in sales value in FD32. For this I have done the configuration and it is working fine. But after the configuration, system will delete the existing records in S066 & S067 and will not create records further even we create new sale order, del & inv.

Now I want to know wether there will be any problem if the records in S066 & S067 were deleted and will not be created further. And I also want to know wether the data in these infostructures (S066 & S067) were used anywhere in the system or not?

Kindly help me out in this.

Ratna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you need run the reorganization report RVKRED77.Note 400311 ' RVKRED77: Reorganization credit data, new documentation ' will help you.

Regards,

Edurdo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is while doing credit check system should consider only open invoices, not sales order or deliveries. For this I did the following.

After running the program all my records in S066 & S067 will be deleted as I have deleted the update group under credit control area. Giving blank in update group under credit control area, will not update any open sales values or deliveries in FD32 for freshly created documents. But already there will be some existing open orders & del in the system which will show as sales value in FD32. This value will not be cleared for ever as there was no update group. So I want to clear these sales value in FD32. So I will run the program after deleting the update group and so the system will delete all the records in S066 & S067 and sales value will be zero in FD32 which is as per requirement.

Now I want to know will there be any problem by deleting this records. Wethere these records are anywhere used in the system other than FD32???

Kindly update

Ratna

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ratna,

Check this consulting notes:

Note 562763 - Change of the update group in OB45

Note 425523 - Collection of consulting notes: Credit update

Note 396338 - Problems in credit management - analysis help

Perhaps you will need check the credit with userexits (LVKMPTZZ and LVKMPFZ1 to LVKMPFZ3) and set it in tcode OVA8.

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Feb 25, 2009 2:58 PM