cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS-PM INTEGRATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

we hv shutdown projects where we will generatting PM order from PM module and assigning that order to WBS. but i want to generate PM order from PS directly like material PR, service PR. can any one help me asap.

regards

Karunakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi KP ,

as said above u cannot get PM order from PS but u can also have a look at config under

spro>Plant Main>Mainte and service order >functions and settings for order types>Define transfer of project or investment programme..

u can also maintain the project data in the eqpts in IE02 ..

this would be used for auto assignment of PM order to project

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u mean every year i want to assign wbs to equipment.

ok i assigned , what is the next step. when it will creat PM order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi KP,

for the shutdown peroid you can maintain the project data in IE02 ..

when u create PM MO with that eqpt then it is transferred to the MO thus order gets assigned to project elements automatically ....

Normally in our project we have MPs for shutdown project period and we generated PM orders as per cycle of the plans and we get our orders assigned to project elements automatically .. but use this option carefully ..

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it is possible to create a PM order from project (PS). It is the other way round.

Probably you can create standard projects ready before creating a PM order and attach to PM order based on requirement.

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion, you cant create PM order directly from PS. You will have to create one and assign manually to WBS or activity.

Regards