Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Idoc Numbers through Delivery Numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a situation in our production environment where we need to find out the idocs that were created through output determination from a list of Deliveries. What is the easiest way to do that?

We have noticed that whenever a delivery generates an outbound idoc (Or an Update idoc comes for the celivery), it also appears in the list of value when I search through Relationships in the GOS toolbar. Is there a table from which I can put up the related idocs for a delivery?

Thanks in advance for your help.

HNP

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute transaction WE09, go to screen block "Criteria for search in data records" make entry of "Search in field" and "for value", after execution you will get list of idoc/idocs. You can cross verify it by checking the data of intended field in segment of idoc.

Thanks,

Asit Purbey.

0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your replies. I have around 1000 deliveries. Cannot execute WE09 for each delivery.

kamesh_g
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

there is no table which maps delivery and idoc number .

Go to tcode WE09-> in serahc for control records give the basic type triggering while creating delibery id possible message type also .

and in criteria for search in data records -> for value -> give ur delivery number .

it might solve ur issue .

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use these tables.

EDIDD

EDIDC

EDIDS.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might also try WLF_IDOC transaction - it allows multiple values for a field), but searching in segments for value will take a very long time.