cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine multiple sales order in a single delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As per standard SAP we have a facility to combine multiple sales order in one delivery if orders have same shipping point,ship to party & delivery date.

But we have a requirement that the orders should get combine in a delivery only when shippping point,ship to party,delivery date & pricing date are same for orders.

Please let me know is there is any standard config available or do we need to write any exits & so...

Please reply ASAP .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have standard functionality for combining multiple orders into one delivery, for your requirement you do not need any user exits or any development, just use VL04 t.code and combine orders into one delivery.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is not there in standard functionality.

In this case you need to go for user exit for delivery routine 101, include program FV50B101

Check delivery routine 101 in VOFM and with the help of your abap consultant this can be done.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you could write a routine (T code VOFM) and attach it in the copy control from sales order to delivery (T code VTLA

The routine woudl split the sales order into multiple deliveries as desired by you. check the standard routines available if you can modify some of threm

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain in clear

As per standard functionality it will automatically splits the delivery if those 3 parameters are not same.

But in my case if all that 4 parametrs matches then it should create single delivery automatically.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your question itself, answer is also there.

That is unless the said datas are same in sale order, there will be a delivery split. What else you want ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I asked that the sales orders should combine into one delivery if above those 4 parameters matches for the orders.

How we can acheive that.....?

is the question clear now?