cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHaRM-Logon Screen appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In CHaRM, In Ur.gent Correction, When Import into Production, logon screen appear which should not.

It was not coming before. Not sure why now. I even checked all the authorizations but not able to trace the solutions. Even logon screen appear after "pass correction to Test" which imort to QA system.

Requesting your valuable inputs to solve this problem.

Thanks

Ava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you get any error messages in task list/schedule manager or even within your document?

I think you got an auth. issue here.

Does the user who is trying to perfom the import action have an user id in the target system (client 000) with auth. object S_CTS_ADMI?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Which user you are referring. I created user SOLTMW<SID><client> in both Solution manager client 000 and CHarM Client and managed systems client 000 & working client. Assigned the profiles are S_BDLSM_READ

S_CSMREG

S_CUS_CMP

S_TMW_CREATE

S_TMW_IMPORT

My understanding is while doing the actions from the Solution Manager CHaRM, supposed to use SOLTMW<SID><client> user and RFC connection SM_<SID>CLNT<client>_TMW (as per Solution Manager EHP1 Security Guide). I am not sure to assign S_CTS_ADMIN. But I will try.

Even I created my own ID in client 000 & working clients on both sides Solution Manager & managed systems roles SAP_S_RFCACL and roles in managed system SAP_CHANGEMAN_ADMIN & profile S_A.SYSTEM & S_TMW_IMPORT.

Even when I run report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT to import into Production or Pass connection to test (set next status ) logon screen appears. Even I authorized SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW but still I am seeing the logon screen.

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks

Ava