cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT Selection Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using Solution Manager EHP1 and CHaRM. One of the requirement is to schedule the job in background which will import into Production and change the document status to "Production" after Change Manager approved and set the status "Authorize to import" by changing the Actions "Release for Production".

I am able to do this manually by using CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT which change the status of document & import into target.

Manually I entered transaction number (which is ur.gent correction document number) and components (which is installed base production client number) and check the radio button "Set Next Status Value" and execute.

Problem is There is no status option where I can specify only process if the status is "Authorize to import". I guess that can be done if modify the program CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT but it's time taking. Is there any other way can accomplish the same.

There is problem without entering staus schedule in background. This will process all ur.gent correction to next status value which we do not want.

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Ava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a very simple answer to your question, just add the status value to the report and there you go, then you can just specify that Evalue where the report shall "pickup" the tickets to set to the next status.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Daniel