Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create contract from carryout sourcing

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

I am trying to create Contract with reference to Shopping Cart from Carry Out Sourcing. I am getting the following error message:

Transaction type ECPO must not be used for object type BUS2000113

ECPO - Purchase Order Transaction type.

Please let me know from where the SRM System will pickup the PO Transaction Type for Contracts also.

Thanks a lot for your guidance.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the attributes CT_PROC_TY for contract in PPOSA_BBP transaction. DP_PROC_TY is for PO. You can create transaction type in IMG. SRM -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Define Transaction Type.

Regards,

Masa

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I maintained the mentioned attributes already. Still I am getting the error message.

Could you please let me know is there any other settings are required.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create a contract in sourcing, it will options of transaction types of contracts. which one did you select (for eg.GOA trans type, local Contract transction type/ backend contract transaction type) which one did you select?

regards

Muthu

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I did not find any option to select transaction type while creating contract from carry out sourcing.

I followed the following steps:

I went carry out sourcing -> added items list -> click on create contract option -> confirming creation of contract with create contract button once again in next screen

But I found the option to select the transaction type for contract while creating contracts from Process Contracts (Contract Management).

Please let me know where I can select the transaction type for contract while creating contract from Carry out Sourcing or required configurations settings to get solution to my issue.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarsan,

next to process contract , you can find one drop box (which contains all transaction types of contract) you can select one of them which you want and under the total value , you may find create contract TAB just click ,now your contract will be created.

regards

Muthu

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thank you so much for your response.

I am able to create a Contract with Process Contracts (Contract Management) option. But I am not able to create Contract from Carry out sourcing and I could not find any option for selecting Contract Transaction Type from Carry Out Sourcing - Create Contract.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarsan

Can you send me your screens ? i am refering in srm 5.0?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have to assign PCTR attribute in org structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Proper transaction type setup should help:

Config:

SRM IMG->SRM->srm server->cross app->trans types->BUS2200->e.g.RFCR->details->process control->flag "contract"

and Transaction type followon document as contract document type.

Assign the transaction type to attribute CT_PROC_TY.

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarsan,

After assigning the vendor in sourcing, you may click create contract ,after wards you may see this in right corner of the screen

next to process contract , you can find one drop box (which contains all transaction types of contract) you can select one of them which you want and under the total value , you may find create contract TAB just click ,now your contract will be created.

regards

Muthu

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashuthosh,

Thank you so much for your response.

I configured the system as you mentioned. Still I am getting same problem.

Kinldy suggest me to get solution for my problem.

I am working on SRM4.0 with extended classic scenario.

Thanks,

Sudarsan