cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQLException in the audit log for the Message Display Tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I´m newbie in PI Technology, and i have some issues when i try to do the next.

This is the scenario:

I need to communicate two systems, for one side i have SAP, and for the other side i have ADI (legal system) so, i use PI to do this (the communication), PI receive the data from SAP by means abap proxy, until this everything is correct, then i do the mapping of the data and i send a message to ADI (with the SAP XI Runtime Workbench) by means JDBC adapter, if i check the sended message with "Message Display Tool" show that the message was sent (status "Delivered") but if i check the received messages option, in the audit log displays the five next errors:

Error: Could not execute statement for table/stored proc. "FADIA4" (structure "StatementFADIA4") due to java.sql.SQLException: FADIA4 in FILEMET not valid for operation.

Error: JDBC Message processing failed, due to Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'FADIA4' (structure 'StatementFADIA4'): java.sql.SQLException: FADIA4 in FILEMET not valid for operation.

Error: MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'FADIA4' (structure 'StatementFADIA4'): java.sql.SQLException: FADIA4 in FILEMET not valid for operation.

Error: Adapter Framework caught exception: null

Error: Delivering the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'FADIA4' (structure 'StatementFADIA4'): java.sql.SQLException: FADIA4 in FILEMET not valid for operation..

if there are somebody that maybe could know what is the problem?, could the problem be the side of the legal system?, because inside of PI when i do the Test Configuration in the Integration Directory, the end of the test is successful.

Any comment is well received!!

Thanks,

Vicman

P.D. sometimes the error is: java.sql.SQLException: Token ) was not valid. Valid tokens: DAY PATH YEAR LABEL MONTH OPTION RESULT CONNECTION TRANSACTION.

what does it means?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicman,

To me, it seems that you have given a wrong operation while sending data to JDBC.

Could you provide the taget xml which you are sending to JDBC ?

Check out the below link for the xml format for JDBC receiver.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

thanks for you quickly response!

XML sended:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_PgDocVentaECC_req xmlns:ns0="http://gmodelo.com/ECC/enviarCobranza">

<DT_DatosDeControl>

<MIDDLEWARE_ID/>

<QUICK_ID/>

<INTERFACE_NAME/>

<MESSAGE_ID/>

<LOG_ID/>

<USER_ID/>

<SOURCE_SYSTEM/>

<TARGET_SYSTEM/>

</DT_DatosDeControl>

<DT_PagoDocVentaECC>

<VKORG>TVKO</VKORG>

<VKBUR>TVBUR</VKBUR>

<VKBUR1>TVBUR</VKBUR1>

<ROUTE>TVRO</ROUTE>

<ROUTE1>TVRO</ROUTE1>

<BLART>Q</BLART>

<BELNR>100</BELNR>

<WRBTR>200</WRBTR>

<LFART>100</LFART>

<VBELN>100</VBELN>

</DT_PagoDocVentaECC>

</ns0:MT_PgDocVentaECC_req>

this is the XML received:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns1:MT_PgDocVentaADI_req xmlns:ns1="http://gmodelo.com/ADI/recibirCobranza">

<StatementFADIA7>

<FADIA7action="INSERT">

<Table>FADIA7</Table>

<Access>

<NUMCIA>123</NUMCIA>

<NUMALM>234</NUMALM>

<SUBALM>300</SUBALM>

<CVETOP>16</CVETOP>

<FOLOPV>22</FOLOPV>

<SECOVA></SECOVA>

<IMPOVA>200</IMPOVA>

<ALMOVA>5678</ALMOVA>

<SUBOVA>21</SUBOVA>

<TOPOVA>21</TOPOVA>

<FOPOVA>41</FOPOVA>

<FECOVA>100</FECOVA>

<STSOVA> </STSOVA>

</Access>

</FADIA7></StatementFADIA7>

</ns1:MT_PgDocVentaADI_req>

what do you think about it?, anything wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicman,

Basically the error says : "FADIA4 in FILEMET not valid for operation" .

Have you specified FILEMET/FADIA4 as an operation in your CC or in your mapping? In the given XML, I dont see either field or value.

Thanks,

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for your help!, you're very kind

Sorry 'cause the last answer that i sent was wrong only the name of the table, that's the reason why doesn't have sense, first FADIA4 and then FADIA7 (LOL). Well, you're right, my XML format was wrong, i verified the link that you gave me!!, a huge part of the problem was solved, but now i have other SQLException, at this moment i think that could be problem of the configuration in target system (ADI). The errors are:

Error: Could not execute statement for table/stored proc. "FADIS2" (structure "StatementFADIS2") due to java.sql.SQLException: [SQL0204] FADIS2 in FILEMET type *FILE not found.

Error: JDBC Message processing failed, due to Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'FADIS2' (structure 'StatementFADIS2'): java.sql.SQLException: [SQL0204] FADIS2 in FILEMET type *FILE not found.

Error: MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'FADIS2' (structure 'StatementFADIS2'): java.sql.SQLException: [SQL0204] FADIS2 in FILEMET type *FILE not found.

Error:Delivering the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'FADIS2' (structure 'StatementFADIS2'): java.sql.SQLException: [SQL0204] FADIS2 in FILEMET type *FILE not found..

Maybe in ADI system, they have not created the table FADIS2, how do you see?

Thanks,

Vicman