cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in compiling [/exchangeProfile/headexprof.jsp] in application

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have just had a PI7.1 UAT server installed, however when i was running through the post installation and configuration checks, i noticed there is an issue with the exhcnage profile:

500 Internal Server Error

SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.10 / AS Java 7.10

"Error in compiling [/exchangeProfile/headexprof.jsp] in application [sap.com/com.sap.aii.ib.rprof.app]."

500 Internal Server Error

SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.10 / AS Java 7.10

"Error in compiling [/exchangeProfile/treeexprof.jsp] in application [sap.com/com.sap.aii.ib.rprof.app]."

Details: "The WebApplicationException log ID is [001E6837A18400330000010E000038051D7342FC1C90674D]."

I double checked to make sure the app was started in the NWA but I do not have much other access to check this!

Has anyone else come across this before????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Barry Neaves

Did you get a chance to go thru the below Thread

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not see that but also do not see the relevance either!

the J2EE engine is up and running. I can access the NWA, SLD, Service registry, UDDI and web service navigator!

the only things I cannot access are related to the exchangeProfile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

to be honest I had tons of this issue with 7.1 but never with the exchangeProfile...

Did you had a look at the logs under NWA -> problem Management?

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergio!

I have had untold problems around y7.1 but most with the SLD and the template installer!

in the logs there are messages that may help!

Runtime error in processing of the JSP file [/usr/sap/PIU/DVEBMGS21/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com/com.sap.aii.ib.rprof.app/servlet_jsp/exchangeProfile/root/treeexprof.jsp].

The error is: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.jspparser_api.exception.JspParseException: [Error in executing the compilation process: [Cannot error=12, Not enough space].]001E6837A184003600000008000038051D7342FC1C905FE3

That is good enough for me to pass back to BASIS! :o]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio

have 10 points! the people who set up the server added a 2gb swap space.... 😮

Increased, rebooted and Bob's your Aunty's live in lover! lol!

:o]

Answers (0)