cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating ITS templates for RF screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to access the standard RF transactions via ITS. Do I have to generate the templates for all the RF screens or should they already available on the system?

If yes, what screens do I need to generate to get this working?

Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

You will need to publish the templates to your ITS. Go to SE80, choose Internet Service and see if the service you want already has templates. If it does not exist then you will need to create them. See the ITS Mobile wiki for more information at:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/home/itsmobile

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

But what about if I want to access transactions like LM71, LM61, LM01 via ITS. I noticed that for example transaction LM71 belongs to program RLEMOBGRGIDEL. Inside the program there are no screens.

In that case, for which screens do I need to generate the templates?

As far as I know ITS is a replacement for WebSapConsole my main questions is:

What do I need to do to view transactions such as LM01, LM02, LM27, LM71, etc, via ITS?

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you really want to generate templates for your ITS service (see my previous comment) then you need to identify all screen which are displayed in your transactions. I've done this before and it wasn't that bad.

Cheers

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

For ITS Mobile I would recommend generating screens for performance enhancement.

For LM71 the program is RLEMOBGRGIDEL screen is 1000. Go to Transaction SE93 and you can see at least the main screen number. If you execute the transaction on your SAPgui For Windows then go to System > Status it will also tell you the program and screen number.

Edgar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

I have some strange issue like

we have yesterday migrated our production server to a new server, since then the RF portal is not working , Only the  first page is coming

Once we click this link we login and  we get the RF menu  like below screen shot.

and when click any of the push buttons like example "PURCH PROC" it's not going further

and getting below message with webpage not found.

could please help us what will be the issue here in this.

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far I know you don't need to generate templates. You can use set option ~generateDynpro in your ICF service. Here is quote from SAP documentation

Since the SAP GUI for HTML supports the usual screen elements, the ITS can automatically create the respective HTML page for every screen of the SAP system, for which no template is found, and send it to the Web browser.

So generally you don't need to generate templates. The problem is that it will have standard SAP look. More info about ITS mobile and customizing of it can be found [here|https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/46/6c3d6041496a58e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm]

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me add that I want to do this for ITSMobile.

Regards

Carlos

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There should not be any difference. ITS mobile means that SAP uses different different theme. You can even define your own generation style and then use it for generating your screens. I've done this it worked fine. It's described in the following doc.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/46/6c3d6041496a58e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

The ~generateDynpro parameter works fine. The problem I have rigth now is that it uses the default generator. I have my own template generator which I want to use. Do you know what parameter I can use to set which generator the system should used?

Regards,

Carlos

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

The generator that Martin is referring to is the generator when you are creating your own templates in SE80. It is NOT possible to change the generator of the automatically generated templates when using "~generateDynpro 1" in the GUI Configuration. Again, I fully recommend that you create your own templates for ITS Mobile use.

Edgar

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

that's true. I defined my own style and generated all screen which I found. Then I switched on parameter ~generateDynpro to 1 and I started with testing. When I got screen with standard SAP look I knew that I missed some screen. As I wrote before it wasn't that bad to generate all required screens.

Cheers