cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Distribution of item condition proportionately*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to distribute item condition type proportionately to all the items automatically? Actually my clientu2019s requirement is he wants freight should be distributed to all items atomically

If yes then how? Or is there any other way of handle this requirement.

Thanks

Krushna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO, Create a frieght condition as Header condition type (no access sequence). Maintain condition category as F - Freight.

Then check the boxes Groupd condition, Header condition and item conditions for this condition type.

Include this condiiton type in the pricing procedure. Then populate the frieght value against this condition type

This will equally distributes the value to the items.

Regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain it as Header Condition by which you can enter manually in the Sales Order......which will be equally distributed for all the Items in the Sales order.

The Header condition will not have access sequence and No Condition records are also mainatained.

Regards

Sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the V/06 of the freight conditype activate the indicator "group condition" and "header condition"

as a header conditiontype this will not have access sequence and u have to give the value at the time of processing VA01. keep this in mind.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

tick both header conditon & item condition,this will solve ur requirement...

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Krushna

Maintain Group conditions for the freight condition types , so that the value will be distributed equally

If Group conditions is not meeting your requirement then assign a new subroutine requirement to the freight condition types

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Guys thank you for quick response.

For maintaining group condition I need to have two condition type on is header and one is item.

My client doesnu2019t want to put the condition manually that is the reason I am not considering the option of header condition

Thanks

Krushna

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you set up the condition as header and item level you don't need to enter the condition manually, because you can assign it a access sequence and determine it automatically.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

0 Kudos

Hi Krushnakumar Rathi,

An item condtion type can't be distributed to all items, because it is a condition type at level item. To do that you need to define a condition type header level, item level and as a group condition. So when the condition is determinated is distributed to all items.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.