Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Purchase price for components in service orders

Dear Fellow SAPPERS,

I did not find any separate forums for service management nor did I find anything for plant maintenance. As a result I have to post it in this forum since SM/CS uses lot of settings from SD. If you do not find this relevant, please point to appropriate forum for my post.

Now the problem,

When users are entering components which are externally procured in the service order compoenent tab, the price is picking up automatically from the purchase inforecord. For some materials which are stocked and real materials we want it this way. But the client is also using generic materials like nuts, bolts, impellers etc where the purchase price is specific to the service order.

When the users are putting in a real price, the price from the purchase inforecord is overwriting the price the user entered. Then they need to reenter the price which if they forget, the purchase requisition gets a wrong price. We want to stop this overwriting of price from inforecord for certain materials.

How is this possible? We are exploring the function module CO_ZF_MAT_INFORECORD_READ where the price gets fixed from inforecord. Is modifying the funtion module the only way?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andy.

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question