cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM PP Interface - Picking List and Prod Order Ref. No

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP GURUs,

We are using WM with HU management and we have a PP interface. For issue to Production wrt to Production Orders, we are using Pull list creation thereby transferring the Raw Material in Pallets to Prod SLOC.

We are using "WMPP" as Order type and "WMPP"as Item category. The Pick list generation is activated in Prod scheduling profile. After execution of Pull List. WMPP picking order (Out bound delivery ) is getting created without reference of Production Order.There is no reference of Prod Order (Or Reservation No) in table LIPS/ LIKP.

This important Linkage is missing. Pls let us know what we should do so that these reference linkages are established.

Thanks in advance ,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I have some problems of understanding your problem.

I have understood the following things:

You creating via MF60 a material call off from SLOC1(Warehosue) to another SLOC2(Production).

This will move the material on IM side from SLOC1 to SLOC2

This will end in the WM Warehouse, establishing a negative Quant on interim storage type 9xx and a Transfer Request for picking the goods.

If this is your result, everything is fine.

Or is there another issue.

Best regards

Uwe Neumann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

U r right , I am doing almost the same way.

Only difference is I am creating a Pick order instead of TR / TO directly.

While creating Pick order Delivery (type WMPP) , I am not getting the link as to reference Production Order for this Pick Order Delivery. (why this is reqd because of HU requirement) .

This is the missing Link. Could you throw some light on this ?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hello Freinds,

Looks like this is the SAP std.

I also WM-PP interface for a Order Pick staging type and there is no link between the Production order and the Delivery.

One around is there.

If you don't set the condition record for automatic TO creation after the delivery creattion then you can see the Delivery number from the Production order.

Please call up the Production order in Change mode and from the header go to WM staging.

There you will find the icon Other documents.

Please do let me know if this is of any help.

Thanks,

Jotin