cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit - Include for delivery document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please tell me the user exit / include details that control creation / mofiication of outbound delivery document

I need to figure out a solution to create a split delivery if the country of origin of material is different in the stock

Say, if the SD order line item requires 76 units, and the stock has 50 units from one country and 26 from another, then it should result in split deliveries - each with line item of a unique country of origin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SM,

If the origin country is different (say US for line item 1 for Qty 75, and GB for line item 2, qty 25 wouldn't you have different plants & shipping points for each line item?

Scenario: At the time the sales order is created, there are 100 on a single line all for the same country (because as you say, it is not known during Order create). Then, when it comes time to create the delivery, you know that 75 come from US and 25 from GB. So, reduce qty on line item to 75 (US plant & Shipping Point), and create a new line item for 25 (GB Plant & shipping point). Then, your copy routines from Sales Order to Delivery would force you to split between different deliveries.

A sales order can have different shipping points - one for each line, but the delivery holds the shipping point at the header, so you cannot mix them.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SM,

Check out this BADI 'LEDSP_SPLIT_EXECUTE' .

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just for understanding the situation, if the COO is different, does this means the Shipping point of the delivery is also different for 50 & 26 ?

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SM

If you need to distribute the total stock 76units into 50units to 1country and 26units to another country then , create a sales order in 2 line items . In 1st line item enter 50units to 1st Country and in the 2nd line item enter 26units to 2nd Country

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of creating sales order, country of origin is not known - I need to implement split delivery at the time of delivery creation based on COO known then

Please let me name of user exit if you know

Thanks,

andy_austin
Explorer
0 Kudos

i have the exact same requirement. did you find a user exit that helped?