cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error In scheduling agreement proccessing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

1. If I enter new schedule line in JIT Delivery tab of scheduling agreement and try to save it , it is throwing error that u201CDelivery go ahead was reducedu201D. Message no. V4042.

I went ahead and saved the scheduling agreement .

2. When I try to create delivery with reference to this scheduling agreement it is throwing error that u201Corder canu2019t be deliveredu201D Message no. VL461 and no schedule lines are due upto selection date .

Could you help me to correct it .

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Have changed existing jit schedules on particular day, then try to make it as same qty and try again.

Regards

vk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not get you , could I request you to explain it in detailed manner .....plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

what i meant is that, if you have changed the existing JIt delivery schedules i.e changing the existing schedule line qty.

If the Jit delivery schedules are not saved with open quantity in the Scheduling Agreement, cannot creat delivery for that schedules.

Regards

vk

Former Member
0 Kudos

One strange thing is here that if I mention some quantity in JIT scheduline , quantity is not being saved in under open quantiy , directly it is going under confirmed quantity , what do I need to do to save quantity under open quantity pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

JIT - Just In Time. check for the dates you used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What way date cause open quantity to be not saved pls.............