cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change sales orderu2019s layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I would like to change the layout of the sales orderu2019s screen. For instance, I would like, in the overview screen, to show some header data like u201CPayment Methodu201D, in the tab u201Csalesu201D right under the field: u201Corder reasonu201D. And, by the way, hide some useless fields.

Is that possible? How?

Regards,

Bahia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible use user exit for sales order

User-Exits in program MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK or USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swamy,

but I would like to do that without being obliged to use a userexit, only via standard. Is that possible ?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bahia

For your requirement you need to go with anyone of the following USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK or USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP user exit's. Without user exits your requirement cannot be fulfilled .So you need to go with the user exits only to meet your requirement

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can try SHD0. you can hide fields but i'm not sure if you can reposition some, though.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're right Jonathan.

We can only hide fields with that transaction.

Thanks for your help anyway.

I guess the other friends were right, a userexit is the only solution for that...

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bahia

In SHD0 we can either make the feild required , hidden , optional . But we cant move the feild from one tab to another tab as per the requirement .So To move from one tab to another tab we have to go with the user exit only

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally its not recommended to re arrange or add new fields in Standard SAP screens for orders.

You can Hide screens using SHD0 transaction.

You can add new fields in Header / Line Additional Data B screens or in the overview screen.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers.

Regards,

Bahia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

For the change in screen layout for the sales order go to VOV8 select the respective document type and in detail screen and there in Transaction Flow screen you will get Display criteria and select among the options available to change the layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's Pratyush Jena.

But this solution doesn't allow me to choose the fields to hide, the fields to display...