Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production priority sales order

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

i want to use the priority field in the production order header screen.

when i read the help text. i saw that the information can be passed from the sales order for an assembly order.

so

where shoul i enter a value for this priority field in the sales order,

my order type is PP04 so its an assembly order,

so my question is where should i enter a particular value for the priority field in the sales order

so that it gets passed down to production order,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Though I am not sure about this, please try with the field Delivery Priority in the sales order - Item -Shipping tab. This value is copied from the Customer Master and can be changed in the sales order. While creating the order, before saving the order, change the value to 1 (high priority) and check whether it helps you to get the desired functinality.

Thanks,

Ravi

sachin_bhonsle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

While I agree with Ravi partly, but production priority" (APRIO) field in production orders should not be confused with the "Delivery Priority" (LPRIO) used in Shipping process.

However, the two are related.

You can define the LPRIO vs APRIO relation when you configure the Delivery Priority under SPRO> Logistic Execution > Shipping > Master Data > Partners > Define Delivery Priorities (table TPRIO)

Here when you set a one-to-one, many-to-one relationship between LPRIO and APRIO.

Suppose you set it up as:

Delivery Priority,,

Production Priority,,

Desciption,,

A ,,

MTO: High Priority,,

Once this is done, for any Made-to-Order scenario involving Devilery Priority '01', you will get a Production Priority 'A' defaulted in the Production Order

Hope this helps

Thanks

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Bhonsle on Feb 25, 2009 9:52 AM

Edited by: Sachin Bhonsle on Feb 25, 2009 2:42 PM

Answers (0)