Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC and HR structural authorisations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

has anyone implemented GRC and HR structural authorisation? And where can i find documentation about this?

Many thanks

Jacklyn

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacklyn-

Structural authorizations are not covered with the actual release i.e uptill 5.3, but the requirement is expected to be analyzed for GRC AC 6.0 planning.

So, if you want to have this in place, please wait for the next release.

Thanks,

Ashok

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok...thanks for your reply. I actually forgot to mention that we are on 5.3 already.

thanks

Jacklyn

0 Kudos

If you wish to download all docs related to GRC AC 5.3, please log onto Service Market Place with the link below-

https://service.sap.com/instguides

Here you will find all installation guide, master guide, configuration guide, user guide, upgrade guide etc.

Thanks,

Ashok

0 Kudos

Ashok-

Please be very careful in what you communicate on this forum. You said "GRC AC 6.0" planning." Only individuals employed with GRC, and work with a specific group who deals with release planning, are privy to what's going to be incorporated in the next release.

There are a lot of people who read this forum, and a lot of customers, so if wrong information is divulged here, then they will hold SAP liable. We do not mention items in the next release until it is ready for general communication.

So, I would recommend that you, or anyone else, mention anything regarding the next release. If customers have specific questions, they should open a CSS message and it will be handled accordingly.

Thanks!

Ankur

SAP BusinessObjects GRC

JaneLa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Ashok. I'm not sure from your post whether you mean that structural authorization functionality IS in AC5.3 ** or ** not available until release 6.0? Can you clarify please? Also, can you confirm what component you're referring to (as related to structural authorization); RAR or CUP or both? I'd really appreciate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has been this issue solved in GRC 10.0, then?

How could we anlyze structural authorization (pd profile) wiht SAP GRC ARA 10.0?

Thank you!