cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Object link not known in CO (Notification E IAOM 019)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have one service confirmation with service items only.

I am getting an error to transfer the internal order to R/3 on service confirmation. There is no error on service request.

Error - An error has occoured in the system while copying the document.

Details -

Errors have occured while transferring the document into another system. Remove the error messages from the enclosed log.

Transmission log

Object link not known in CO (Notification E IAOM 019)

Can someone suggest any solution.

Thanks ,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to these Notes for possible help:

Note 994326 , 664096

Hope this helps.

regards,

sam

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I also faced the same error "Object Not Found in CO" while creating Service Confirmation from Service Order (through program) and I was able to resolved it.

Here is the details.

This error comes because the line items of Serv Conf does not have link to actual Service Order item.

If you are creating through the follow-up link, there should be no issues.
However, through other manual ways or standalone program, you make sure that while filling the related work area and internal table for structure CRMT_SERVICE_I_COM (CRM Service Item: Communication Fields), make sure that you pass the ORDER_NUMBER and ORDER_ITEM values from the original service order.

Hope it resolves your issue. Let me know if it doesn't help.

Rewards points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

May I know how did you manage to solve this problem? We are facing it too.

thanks

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you share with us how you resolved this issue?

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin ,

I will be great and very helpful for memebers if you could please update how you finally fixed the issue .

Regards,

Naval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

This error in confirmation is due to two reasons.

1) The internal order was not created in R/3 when the CRM transaction was released.(this Ashish has already mentioned)

2)If the internal order was created; but one of the items in the CRM transaction failed to replicate successfully to R/3 could also result in this error in the confirmation.

-You need to check the CRM transaction - Header status - system status could be In process. This is set by R/3 - via update to CRM when item replication fails. You will need to sort this out by trying to release the item again.

Hope this helps.

Shiloo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

The problem is generally due to configuration settings in ECC. Has the Internal order for the CRM Service order been created? If no, you will get this error message. Also check the settings of the service confirmation. Did u create the service confirmation line item by copying it from service order or did u enter it manually in the service confirmation? You will get this error in the second scenario as well.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Ashish Saxena

Accrete Solutions LLC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin

Check if your confirmation is in completed status. Only when it is in complete status, posting can happen.

Regards

vivek G

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the RFC used .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same problem. My Item Category is marked "Not Relevant for Costs" so I do not know why it is trying to post to CO. Has this resolved your error? I