cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print problem in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

After executing the trasanction VL03n, when i see the print preview of my smartform, it shows one page which is correct.

when i click on print, spool is getting generated, if i check the spool no,it also consists of 1 page and that is correct.

If i again run my transaction and click on print or direclty click on print again, it is giving me the spool generated msg but with same spool no.,

if i check the spool , now it is having 2 pages, that means everytime my output is getting added to the same spool no,

how to get rid of this problem, i want new spool to be generated everytime without adding pages to the same one always, please help me out

Regards,

Sowjanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the smartform is called pass 'X' to field TDNEWID in structure OUTPUT_OPTIONS, this will start a new spool request for every print.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much fr your reply,but in my case driver program is standard one, is there any other option to get this.

Regards,

Sowjanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not that I'm aware of. You could look at the driver program to determine if it gets the setting from config anywhere, but failing that you would need to copy the print program to make your changes.

Regards,

Nick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check this thread .

hope this thread prove useful to u

regards,

prashanti