Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart: document texts in EBP 3.5

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

when creating a shopping cart in ebp 3.5 i can add under register card "documents" additional texts like "delivery note" (German: Lieferantentext) and "internal note" (German: interne Notiz).

what i need to know is, where do I see the contents of the fields in my EBP SAP system - so that i can manipulate contents in the BADIs and maybe push field contents into other receiving fields for the MM backend.

I checked TA BBP_PD in the EBP system but did not find the

contents of "internal note".

help appreciated, matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are looking for function group BBP_PDLTX.

Regards

Dennis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

texts are not stored in "usual" table fields, but as text elements (type BBP_PD) in SAP system.

You can read them and use them in SC BADI, using function BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL, table E_LONGTEXT, to update other fields. But I don't think you can change this text in the BADI.

Rgds

Christophe

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Christophe et al,

we are on EBP 3.5. Under Buying-->special requirements there is only one textarea field (in newer releases there is a header input field and a textarea).

What I am aiming at is to cut text, which comes from the textarea field, into 2 pieces. The first 40 characters of the textarea show up in the MM System in TA Me54N (display purch requirements) in structure MEREQ3211GRID-TXZ01, which is the shorttext.

it also goes into item text under rider: texts --> item text (header of the position). the whole text shows up in item note. We want to keep the item text clear... otherwise it is being printed twice on the order. So we want to put all of the long text in item note.

Hence I was fiddling with the BADi ZBBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK (change Purch order in Backend) - it's got the Interface FILL_REQ_INTERFACE. UNfortunatly my Debugger won't stop here - i even put an endless loop in there to jump there from TA SM50. No success. When is this BADi being called?

any ideas welcome,

regards matthias

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

You have decided to use an SRM badi.

An alternative is to use user exit but on the R/3 side.

Kind regards,

Yann

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

i dunno what's up with my system, now at least i get to my break-loop.

thanx, matthias