Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Moderators and Mr.Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

For the past two hrs i have been silently watching this and this thread is totally violating the rules and regulations of this forum

This confirms Mr.Amit's comments of few days back of ,locking a thread is totally based on mood of the moderators

Forum post in ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) General: inter company stock transfer

If everybody wants to communicate thro E mail then while registering make the Mail as mandatory in business card

Silently all elite members are watching this happen

If the same is asked by a new comer what we would have done Let us answer ourselves

Rules are same for both Newcomers and seniors

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja and Lakshmipathi,

Though, I am little in-active within Forum (as Contributor), still I am very much Active (as Well-Wisher).

I have few suggestions, based up on my own observations, within this Forum:

Other Members don't get know, whether a Thread has got abused by someone or not, as a result, Un-Knowingly, Other Members keep Replying to the thread.

My Suggestions are:

1. If, one abuses a thread, Others must get notified, either by some Light-signal or Text Message, against that thread.

As a result, Other Members will not reply to this thread until, final call would have been taken by Moderators (Either, Moderator will Lock the Thread or will Open the Thread for Replying - either by Remove Light-Signal or Text Message)

Important: One, who is abusing thread, must need to give Mandatory Reason for Abusing the thread.

In a defined Period, if a Inquirer's threads get abused, for "n" no. of times, his/ her ID must get blocked for 7 Days (first time), 15 Days (second time), Permanently Deleted (Third time).

This will also be applicable for the one, who abuses the thread. If, Moderators don't find suitable Reason for Abusing, the same 3-time rule (first time, second time, permanent deletion of id) will also be applicable for him/ her.

Moreover, if, one has already abused the thread, and Final-Call on to the Abused-Thread, is still pending with Moderators and Other Contributors are continuing to reply Abused Thread, same 3-time rule will be applicable for them, also.

2. Facility: Abuse a Thread, must be publisize within Forum as Locked Thread, like Rules of Engagement and Read before Posting. This will help all the Users, to know about the Facility.

There are few more suggestions, But, if Moderators and Other Forum-Members, find it feasible (somewhat), we can go with above-suggestion, as a Pilot.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note:

Dear Mr. Ramanathan,

Please don't mind, but it was a little un-fair on your part:

Dear Moderators and Mr.Lakshmipathi

As, Mr. Lakshmipathi is also a Moderator, it was enough with Subject: Dear Moderators.

Whereas, Addressing Mr. Lakshmipathi, personally, was something like, out of all Moderators, we are making him Most-responsible, for all this mis-happenings.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Silently "all elite members" are watching this happen

Mr.Raja please dont be too smart and comment in a forum as you like. You are hurting the members including self with such an unwanted comments. In fact, you too are a member of this forum and had you Abused this thread ??

Pinpointing others is always an easy job but we should think, how we can take part in any issue. In that way, since you have noticed a member sharing the information to personal mail, you could have clicked the Abuse button. At the sametime, honestly speaking, I have not at all gone through this thread.

I once again request that dont split unnecessary words which is not a healthy sign. Meanwhile, the concerned member will strictly be warned and if need, some other steps will also be taken which I dont want to disclose here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi