cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nota Fiscal archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to archive Nota Fiscal with Archive Link (NF55 message for example).

But I have a problem, when SAP want to archive, I have this message "Archiving not possible for application NF : Object type is missing".

This message appear because there is no Object type for the NF application in the T681Z table.

Does someone already have this problem, because I have found no possibility to modify the customizing and to put an Object type in the T681Z table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please go to se16n , and give table T681Z, and enter our usage ,application , filed group , after give command  ,&SAP_EDIT , Press enter , system allow modification then execute, here enter your error object type and save

please try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

I added Object BUS2143 to the T681Z table and got a different error.

One of our problems is that Output medium 3-Print & Archive is not available in IMG config for application NF and output type NF55-Nota Fiscal NF-e.

I tried to force the print & archive through program RSNAST00 and got the followin error.

Processing program missing for output NF55 (medium 3)

Message no. VN020

Diagnosis

No processing program is defined in table TNAPR for output type NF55 (transmission medium 3) in application NF.

It seems that there is config missing somewhere or print & Archive is not available for application NF.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Larry

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem right now and could use some help with this problem.

Thanks,

Larry