cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subsitute Approval - Data Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

is data held in any tables to indicate that an approval step was carried out by a substitute rather than the actual approval determined by the workflow and is this data linked to the shopping cart the approval was for?

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with this FM

BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE.

and then goto the Table HRUS_D2 for checking the substitute.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Sachin but what I'm after is is the information held in a table that can be extracted to SAP BI for reporting analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

still looking for a olsuton to this problem.

Does SAP record anywhere that the approval was carried out by a substitute?

Cheers

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

unfortunately I do not know exactly the table name where is this saved.

But it should be somewhere, since in the workflow log this information is availbale.

Should debug the DB_UPDATE function module, and go deep in the basics...

But for example in the BADI WFL there is the approval history table - where the already carried out approval steps are saved.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanks for the response Daniel, does the approval history indicate that the approval was carried out by a subsitute though?

What I'm after is this

Approver A has a substitute Approver B

Approver B receives a workitem because of the subsitution and approves the shopping cart.

What I want to be able to do is report on the fact that Approver B approved the shopping cart because he was a subsitute not because he was the original approver determined.

Cheers

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I am quite sure, that you can just get the info like "Manager3 has approved", and not that something like "Manager3 approved as substitute of Manager2".

in log is saved the user who carried out the change (approval or rejection or change)

cheers

daniel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is shown in the workflow log --> who HAS actually processed the work item