cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Billing Item quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i am creating order related billing.. is it possible to change the billing quantity, currently it is in greyed out mode, i want to change the billing item quantity in billing document .. is it possible?

Regards

abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Possible answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhinav,

It is not possible to change the billing quantity after creating the billing document.

If you want to enter the less quantity then cancel the earlier billing documentby using VF11.

Goto VF01 and then don't press enter after entering the reference document number.Click on selection list.

Now the data is in changable mode.

change the quantity you want.

Select that line and click on copy.

Press enter.

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Thanks for the valuable inputs.. my issue is there are some 300 materilas must be maintained in the sales order .. with ref to sales order billing is created and got blocked i mean not posted to accounts.. Finance and sales dept reconcile the billed quantity if any changes needs to be done we must have to change the quantity of billing item, i know you can ask before doing billing the dept can do reconcillation but the scenario is totally different...

can we do it in standard SAP if the billing document is not posted to accounts and quantity can be changed..

Regards

abhi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abi,

The billing document might have released to accounting that is why quantity field in display mode.

Not advaisable to change the quantity in the invoice.

So better to change the quantity in the sales order then create the invoice with changed quantity.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes very much possible

In transaction VF01 put the sales order no and before entering or executing go to selection list and you will find the quantities in editable mode and you can change there and then execute billing

Suppose if the sales order is for 100 units and if you want to bill only 50 units you can do with this and balance 50 units you can bill later on

Note there is no configuration reqd to achieve this and a slighe deviation in process will do

Dear Abinav

After the billing document is created and before releasing to accounting i dont think it is possible to change the qty

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Feb 24, 2009 5:09 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi

It is not possible to change the billing item quantity at billing level.

Regards

Srinath