cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminding Customer Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Can i know how the following scenario can be achieved or configured in SAP SD?

My Customer is selling some electronic goods, after selling one product to a Customer. After some days(ex: 3 months) he needs notification or intimation that tomorrow is the day you should do service for the customer to whom you have delivered this product on this day.

It will be helpful if i get any conf manuals or any links regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay Kulkarni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

option is to write a function module, which is executed on a daily basis, taking all delivery dates of sy date - 1 and compare whether its equal to 90 days(sy date - 1 - 90 days (Delivery date), and then trigger a mail to the customer ( customer code - email data - CMR) reminding of the service.

Take the help of a technical consultant.

Rgds,

Anitha J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Thanks for the reply, Can u just explain me in detail the above solution which u have given.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

You can Implement Workflow for your requirment.

For example:Any way your going to maintain Service agreement /Warranety and maintaining in Sales order or Invoice date based on your requirment.Define some Diff Service notificttion for this.

and maintain the Due date for Service based on Terms and COnditions. once the date is Exceeds system automatically Generates the Mail to Service Technician.

Revert back if needs more clarity.

Regadrs

raj