cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long time for activation of integration models

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error that I am unable to trace the actual reason from system log or the QRFC monitor (APO inbound Q)

Refresh, unlock, reset etc does not change the status. Most LUWu2019s are executed but for some LUWu2019s are taking longer time. Once the error comes in EC panel, even if by selecting Ignore panel, the systems slows down to the greater extent or hangs.

Am unable to paste screenshots here. But basically, the error occurs as: Execute LUW again!

If someone has encounter the same problem & knows the solution, will appreciate the feedback on the problem.

Thanks & rgds/

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Please check on the following things.

1) Livecache connectivity

2) Any newly added master data/transactional data whether they are maintained in all respects

3) Any changes in standard cif settings

4) Check the application logs in cfm1 and slg1 t-codes whether anything goes abnormal

5) Any inconsistency in the model, run /n/sapapo/ccr transaction to check inconsistencies.

Kindly confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay, you might also check your qRFC settings in SMQR/SMQS.

Here you can see the number of dialogue processors available for rfc processing. You can change the number of retries in processiing a queue with the pause between them max runtime etc.

Make sure you don't have a daft setting in such as a very long pause.

For comaprison this is what we have in our test system:

SMQR

Type Mode Max. Runtime Attempts Pause

R D 90 40 120

SMQS

Type W/o tRFC Max.Conn. Max. Runtime

R - 10 60

Chris

0 Kudos

Hi

First to Improve the CIF performance

using the transaction BD22

Delete all the change pointer tables( obsolete and processed )

This must be done for APO and r/3 systems.

Then activate the queue.

For processing hanging q's refer the SAP Notes>

524419 - Procedure for large-scale queue jams

523974 - Inbound/outbound queues are not processed

-sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

In smq1 or smq2 transaction code, against the LUW, check whether any entried with red marked as "SYSFAILS". If any, double click on that and confirm the actual error caused.

If no sysfails appears, then select all the LUWs (or part of the LUWs) and in the main menu, goto "Edit" and then click on "Reset status". This will try reset your queues.

Please confirm whether this is working.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your feedback!

I hv tried as per your feedback as well as feedback from Dave.

But, still there is no change in the status. The LUW get activated for some time & again fails. Also, there is no sysfail issue in this case. the only problem is LUW execution.

The problem is still remain as unsolved case & I cant find out the exact way to get it solved permanantly!

rgds/

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Execute BD22 and delete obsolete and processed change pointers.