Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivary Date in PR/PO from Sales Order

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am linking my WBS to SD line item in Order to get the revenue.

I am attaching material to an internal activity in above WBS by attaching FG item which same as that of sales Order line item and then exploding Bill of Material for same.

During attaching FG item before exploding Bill of Material, The requirement date in Component Overview tab is taking current date. I want this date to same as Delivery Date mentioned in Sales Order for that particular FG item.

Let me know how I can do it??

Thanks and Regards,

Atul R. Rajmane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Case 1: The delivery date for the material is taken from the completion of the activity in which u r attaching the material. So please schedule the activity as per your requirement and then attach the material.

CJ20N -- > Go to activity and change the time required for the completion

Case 2: However you can also manually change the requirement date for the material for which PR is generated.

Case 3: FERT item is attached in the activity and BOM is exploded by run MRP at WBS level. Then the PR generated for the ROH item will be taken as per the time given in the bom creation stage and the routing stage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I feel this phenomenon is explained in Availability check for PS.

For your requirement go to

Go to SPRO->Project System->Material->Availability check-> Define Checking control

See checkbox "Check material availability when saving order (network)"

It says

1. Defines per plant, order type and business transaction whether an automatic material availability

check is to take place when an order (network) is saved.

2. An automatic material availability check is called up when an order (network) is saved, if the

following changes have been made to components

Changes to fields: Requirements date, requirements quantity, unit of measure, material number,

plant, storage location, batch, bulk material indicator, final issue indicator, lead-time offset,lead-

time offset for operation, time unit, indicator quantity is fixed

Regards

Tushar

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar,

I am Unable to get Deilvary date of Sales order for my material.

Can you tell me what settings should I maintained in Availability Check inorder to get Delivary date of SD order as a requirement date in component overview??

Thanks and Regards,

Atul R. Rajmane