Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBP cannot find material on stock

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

EBP 5.0, CCM 1.0, R/3 4.7

I have situation where materials from R/3 are NOT replicated to EBP and that to CCM to crate SRM Product Data catalog. Materials are directly uploaded to CCM as Supplier Catalog. In CSV there is also field /CCM/PRODUCT_ID as material number from the backend.

In EBP call to catalog I have flags "Do Not Check Product" and "Validate Product Data from SAP Enterprise Buyer". Logical system entered is backend.

In Definition of Backend Systems I have both R/3 backend and EBP system with realtime backend validation.

In organizational extended attributes users have plant and storage location defined.

Problem is that system is creating purchase requisition where material is on the stock and reservations should be created. Is this possible without replication of material from the backend to EBP?

TIA

Gordan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

yes it is possible to create reservations without replicating materials into SRM.

CCM must send you the product ID. Arriving in SRM, SC item should contain:

- ORDERED_PROD = R/3 material ID

- PRODUCT_SRC_SYS = R/3

SC item data or overview should display the material ID.

The availablity tab should be activated as well.

Can you check in BBP_PD is SC item data lookks correct ?

You must also set the "Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)" customizing point "Int Proc" to option 1 or 2.

Rgds

Christophe