Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of CCM 2.0 with SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

One of my client is currently with CCM 2.0 integrated with SRM 5.0

Now they want to upgrade SRM 7.0 but they do not to upgrade CCM 2.0 to MDM 3.0.

My Question is " Is it possible to integrate CMM 2.0 with SRM 7.0 " ? ( No service heirachy )

If possible , what are the impacts, issues may come ?

Note : in SAP standard documents, it is mentioned SRM 7.0 need to be integrated with MDM 3.0 .

Thanks and regards,

Kalandi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalandi,

We are currently in the process of defining the integration possibilities of the SAP CCM and SRM 7.0 and providing this in official documentation.

Currently, the best answer to provide is yes AND no.

Yes - SAP CCM is supported as an SAP application in standard maintenence until 2013 on a 640 or 700 WAS

No - It cannot be deployed in the same server/client architecture as SRM_SERVER 700 due to the differing Basis releases, i.e. SRM on NW 7.01 Basis.

So - in a nutshell, you can use CCM with SRM 7.0 if you host it on it's own server, you will then not have the standard functionalities like contract distribution or Product Master Data exchange from SRM -> CCM. The catalog should then in terms of calling, be considered an external catalog and not be configured in SPRO to use an integrated call structure as no testing has/will be done to determine the reaction of the BSP application in the SRM 7.0 framework.

Regards,

Jason

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason

I would like to use CCM2.0 with SRM7.0 also, any official document provide for this?

Please help me.

best regards,

Theerat Aramkul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Once Official document is prepared can you please share it.