cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart reviewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the shopping cart process, the requirement is to add a reviewer based on certain conditions.

I cannot do this with the button 'Add Reviewer' in the GUI since it need to be decided based on certain conditions (may be in a BADI). How can it be done? Is there any chance to add it in BBP_WFL_APPROV badi implementation?

Advance Thanks

Sameet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is possible to add reviewers based on certain conditions --> for example --> you can maintain the reviewers in Z table --> and based on certain conditions --> retrieve these --> and add in your workflow badi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usman & Sachin,

Thanks for the replies.

Everything is being done as indicated by you, Z tables maintained, the reviewer is being retrieved based on certain conditions etc. But when adding the reviewer to the approval table, if we follow the same code as we do for approver, then the work item will go to the reviewer's in box as approval work item and not as work item for review. There needs to be some differentiating factor between approvers and reviewers when adding them in the BADI and I am not able to identify this differentiating factor.

This is the proxy code I am using for approvers. Suppose the approver identified is w_approver.

concatenate 'US' w_approver into w_approver.

w_approval_table-approval_index = w_index.

w_approval_table-name = 'Name of w_approver'.

w_approval_table-approval_description = ' Work Item to Approve'

w_approval_table-approval_agent = w_approver.

append w_approval_table to approval_table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use tis BADI 'BBP_CHNG_AGNT_ALLOW' this BADI will allow you to

activate and deactivate the adding/changing of reviewers in the workflow

approval preview.

(The appropriate pushbuttons are then shown or hidden on the user

interface.)

Example

METHOD if_ex_bbp_chng_agnt_allow~authorise_for_change

IF sy-uname EQ 'EMPLOYEE4'.

ev_add_buttons_disabled = 'X'.

ENDIF.

ENDMETHOD.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sachin.

But as indicated by me, I need to add it based on certain logic and not via the pushbuttons

We have BADIs for determining and adding approvers. Similarly, do we have any for deteremining and adding reviewers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In thatcase you have to implement BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI Badi.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are at the point Sachin.

My question is how to distinguish between reviewer and approver in the code in implementation of BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI Badi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this with your SAP ABAP persons. This is a Standard SAP SRM functionality

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar