Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit release VKM5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Greetings.

Is there any T Code where we can see the list of Delivery documents released through VKM5?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread as am not getting any more inputs, still if any more suggestions kindly post them here. Thanks for your time.

Warm regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VKM2, you can get the released SD documents.

Just check this, as am not sure whether it will give any seperate list for documents released via vkm5.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since we have Credit Management working in our place, all the Delivery documents are blocked and after receiving payment they do PGI and Billing.

If for some emergency Goods have to be sent with out Down payment, then the authorized person releases the Doc thru VKM5 and does PGI and Billing and sends the material to the Customer.

So now the requirement is to see all the Delivery documents that were released through VKM5 and also by whom and at what time. My ABAPer said he cannot find out through Debugging to find if a Del Doc was released through VKM5.

Is there any way to find this info plzzzzz.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the Database Table 'CDHDR', Put the I/P as 'VKM5' in the transaction field.

Hope it will solve your problem. But I shall advice you to create customized report for the same.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would be able to find in the change log of the delivery document . the ID of the persion who has changed the doc. along wth the Tcode.

You can find it in CDHDR and CDPOS table and can ask ABAPer to design a report if you require for a mass number of delivery or sales orders.