cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving a TR out of maintenance cycle in CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I can move a transport request out of a maintenance cycle if it modifiable or released. This is achieved by using SE10, utilities, reorganize, u201Cdelete project assignmentu201D. But when I remove some TRs from maintenance cycle and try to change charm status from 'Under development' to 'Under Unit Testing' for normal corrections, it ended up with resetting the status as 'Under development' along with below warnings:

- Status was reset by system.

- Due to an exceptional situation, a condition was not met.

- Not all transport requests yet released.

Hence, I am not able to proceed further.

Requesting your valuable inputs to solve this problem.

Just FYI: I am able to move a transport into a maintenance cycle by using SE10, utilities, reorganize, u201CAssign to a Projectu201D and then it is sucessfully imported from development to Quality.

If you some SAP Tutor files or anything else to shared, please drop me a mail.

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Best Regards,

Dheeraj Tolani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Dheeraj Tolani,

this is never good to cheat on Charm but you know who never did

Indeed there are different consistency checks made by Charm that might cause problems.

I was not aware about this one. There might be some customizings made by you there. The unit testing is not a standard status. (maybe you only change the name) Please confirm

What we do in our company instead of removing assignment to a project is just to open the corresponding switch. In this case you don't meet any charm inconsistency, you just move transport faster...

Did you think about this solution ?

br Xavier