cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD Reverse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anybody tell me how to implement SAP Note for UD reversal, I tried Note 175842 and also made ZProgram, but not able to do UD reversal properly.

Thanks and Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear manish

This will require an access key. please get in touch wiht your basis. Theywill provide the access key.

There will be no issues as the SAP standard note.

Please let me know if any issues

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear manish

you are right. The note has not got implemented properly. Please take the help of techincal consultant and let us know if you come across any issues

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

while implenting that note it shows error that Object REPS RQEVAC50 does not exist.

we tried to create the RQEVAC50 but system is asking for Access Key. can you guide me the exact process of implementing that note.

As i told we made a copy of that program mention in the note and made one ZTrx, it is reversing the UD but not allowing 349 MOvement, i did the setting in OMJJ also for 349 Movement but still not working.

Please note that My requirment is to reverse the UD of Batch managed Materials.

Pl help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually while applying this SAP Note Error comes that "Object REPS RQEVAC50 does not exist; create it" thats why i just took the copy of code written for RQEVAC50 and made ZProgram and so it is not working perfectly.

I did OMMJJ settings also but i think my procedure of implenting that note is not correct.

Kindly Guide me.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manish ,

1) As shyamal said check the program thoroughly

2) you need to do some setting for activating this note

You have to maintain the reverse movement types for all the QM postings. for eg 322 which is the reverse of 321 in OMJJ

Go to OMJJ> Movemement type> 322> Allowed Transactions> maintain QA11 there against 322.

hope this helps

regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Lot of people here have solved the similar issues regarding the UD Reversal. You may go through reference links......

[]

Or look in to other note 33924 Reversing Usage Decisions

Apart from these, pls let us know exactly where & how you have stuck.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had applied SAP Note Note 175842, created ZProgram also, but when i am selecting the inspection lot Zprogram shows error message that lot can not be reversed as it is already posted.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Is this happening to all lots you wish to reverse or to some particular one only.

If it is happening to all lots then, something is wrong with your program and the implementation process of the lot.

Regards,

Shyamal