Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

while i am trying to post goods through MB1C i am getting this error

Fld selectn for mvmt type 561 / acct 895000 differs for Ext. GA amount in LC (023)

Message no. M7093

i have assigned my company posting period to account type S by using OBY6 after that this error is coming

i am not getting how to solve this problem .. can any help me out regarding to this error

Thanks in Advance

Regards ,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field cost center is set to mandatory in acct 895000 and hidden in movement type 601 or vice versa.

Go to OMJJ, click on Movement Type and execute. There double click on "Field selection (Enjoy) and see whether the movement is maintained as Required Entry or Optional Entry.

Now go to FS00, input the G/L Account 895000 and execute. There go to tab Create/bank/interest and check whether you have maintained any value against "Field status group" and also you have checked the box for "Post automatically only".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply ,

In OMJJ its on optional entry and i have set the A/C in FS00 even though its getting the same error ..

whats the problem..just help me out

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In FS00 in field status group its on GO36

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravichandran,

The field status group for the g/l account has the setting that the field is mandatory, please use a different feild status group whihc does not have the field as mandatory, named as " All optional"

This should work for you i belive

Thanks

Akasha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Still issue persist, can you pls let me know that what all the field needs to be checked to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Avinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Issue still persist, can you pls let me know that what all fields needs to be checked to resolved this issue.

Error : Fld selectn for mvmt type 561 / acct 895000 differs for Ext. GA amount in LC (023)

Regards,

Avinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will due to the cross field selections in movement type 561 and field selection for gl acct any

one of it have entry as required and one might not have go to that acct in FS00 check the

create/bank tab here see what u havein Field status group.

Now go to OBC4 here for ur co co de make business area mandatory or optional for that Field status group

also check OMJJ for movemnt 561

hope it help

Thanks,

Swamy H P