cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Configuratin Bean Not working in PI 7.0 (SP 9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am working on a simple scenario HTTP to File (in PI7.0 & SP 9) to check the Dynamic Configuration Bean usage with no success. i.e., I am not seeing any file in receiver folder.

-

File Adapter Channel error from RWB:----

Could not process due to error: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: The Adapter Message Property 'FileName' was configured as mandatory element, but was not supplied in the XI Message header

-

File Adapter Channel error from RWB:----

The above error is obvious since either DCBean module is not at all working or it is not able to set the specified key value pairs in the module configuration. Check below for the module Configuration.

However, the same scenario (by importing .TPZ file) I have configured in XI 3.0 & SP 19 and surprisingly I am able to see the file being created in receiver folder.

The following parameters are used for module configuration under Receiver File Adapter --> Module TAB.

Processing Sequence

1	AF_Modules/DynamicConfigurationBean	Local Enterprise Bean	1
2	CallSapAdapter                          Local Enterprise Bean	0

Module Configuration

1	key.0	insert http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File FileName
1	value.0	Hello.xml

Questions:-

1. Does Dynamic Configuration Bean is Applicable to only XI3.0 and it service packs?

2. If so, why SAP has omitted Dynamic Configuration Bean above XI3.0.

Note:- I also tried various possibilities in the module configuration (for the configured scenario in PI 7.0 & SP 9) as per SAP Note 974481 & blog [SAP NetWeaver XI: Variable Substitution with Adapter-Specific Message Attributes via DynamicConfigurationBean|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/6400] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];, but with no success.

Awaiting for the proper replies.........................

Best Regards,

- Gujjeti.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Questions:-

>

> 1. Does Dynamic Configuration Bean is Applicable to only XI3.0 and it service packs?

No, the Dynamic Configuration Bean is available in all releases (7.0 + 7.1).

The module is also available in your system, otherwise you would have an error message when you try to use it.

Check the parameters for trailing spaces and delete them if necessary.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply.

I accept this

>The module is also available in your system, otherwise you would have an error message when you try to use it

But the same configuration is working in XI 3.0 & SP 19. (The PI 7.0 configuration scenario exported/imported into XI3.0 as a TPZ file). So there is no chance for "trailing spaces".

Any further help ..................

Thanks,

- Gujjeti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try the following:

1. Refresh the CPA Cache by performing a Complete CPA cache refresh.

2. Stop and Start the adapter channel.

if still it is not working make some dummy changes (like editing comments) on the adapter channel and activate

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ananth

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

Done all steps again, no luck.

Thanks,

- Gujjeti.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any updates here.............

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not answered, but closing.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to service pack(SP9) it should work. We can do your requirement by using simple java code, for more information find below link.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know that we can do. But I want to understand if there is any limitation for this module since it is working in XI 3.0 & SP 19.

Guys kindly reply by considering this point..............

Thanks,

- Gujjeti.