SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define the Control Parameters of Meter Reading Processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Configuration of Define the Control Parameters of Meter Reading Processing:

Scenario 1:

1. Interval for determining default value for move-in as 0 days

2.Deselected the Display default move-in value

The last meter reading date is 10/01/2009.The meter reading is 165 m3.But when i perform the move in on 15/01/2009,the system purpose the reading as 165m3.But it is not purposing after 15/01/2008.

Scenario 2:

Suppose

1. Interval for determining default value for move-in as 2 days

2.Selected the Display default move-in value

The last meter reading date is 10/01/2009.The meter reading is 165 m3.But when i perform the move in on 15/01/2009,the system purpose the reading as 165m3.But it is not purposing after 15/01/2008.Actually it has to purpose the reading upto 12/01/2009 during the move-in transaction.

I select or dont select the above config settings but the results are same.Can any one expalin what will be the problem.Is there any Config settings in the CS module related to this.

Any body have related documents with this,can share with me.

Thanks in advance.

Oven

Edited by: Richard oven on Feb 24, 2009 7:20 AM

Edited by: Richard oven on Feb 24, 2009 7:29 AM

Edited by: Richard oven on Feb 24, 2009 7:30 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

The system proposes the meter readings from the preceding meter reading unless indicator (No meter reading is proposed in the move-in ) is flagged as 'X'.

Interval for determining default value for move-in as 0 days: The Interval has lower priority than the Interval mentioned in the MRU Level.

The dates mentioned in your query has both 2008 and 2009. Please clarify the Business scenario.

Thanks,

Jyoti

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

The system proposes the meter readings from the preceding meter reading unless indicator (No meter reading is proposed in the move-in ) is flagged as 'X'.

Interval for determining default value for move-in as 0 days: The Interval has lower priority than the Interval mentioned in the MRU Level.

The dates mentioned in your query has both 2008 and 2009. Please clarify the Business scenario.

Thanks,

Jyoti

0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry it is 15/01/2009 not 15/01/2008.All the dates are in the year of 2009.

If any further clarification required from my side,please let me know.

Regards,

Oven

Edited by: Richard oven on Feb 24, 2009 10:55 AM