cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I am creating many sales order with ref to contract and and i have maintained conditon record on contract no and material. Now i want different prices for all sales order which are having same condtion record.So i have maintained price on contract no and material and i want different price in sales order for same condition record. how to get this requirement.

cheers

shalsa007...........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter it manually at sale order level else change condition record for each combination.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Which combination i should use for the new condition record as i am using same material for all sales order.could u suggest me.

cheers

shalsa007...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not clear about your requirement. cond record combination

MAT A + CONTRACT NO 1 = Price 1

MAT A + CONTRACT No 2 = Price 2

MAT B + CONTACRT NO 1 = Price 3. this is what i can think abt.

If u r creating multiple sales order with same material, diff contract no, it will definitely pick up diff price. hope this is ur requirement. Any queries, pls do revert..

Rgds,

Anitha J

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the scenarios which you have created is correct according to which price is coming.

now i want different price for all sales order which is having same contract no.

how to maintain price now

as i have 1 contract and and wanna different price for different sales order.

cheers

shalsa007.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalsa,

You could use any of the options below

1) Enter manually the different price in the sales order manually- create a new condition if you want to enter manaully

2) create sales order with ref to contract> , save the document, enter codniytion record for sales order + price and save,go to va02 , update pricing and new price will get updated

you would have to create new access sequence with sales order numnber and material to enter the price for the sales order

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i dont want to enter the price and any condition record manually as this is the requirement.I want the price should come automatically as it always comes without giving anything manual thing. I have to create a new access sequence for this but i am confused which access sequence i have to use to meet this requiremnt.Could you suggest the same.

cheers

shalsa007.........

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalsa

R u like to do another pricing for which sales order is being created or for new sales order?If it is for new than maintain in the condition type detail serene.In that ther is a colume called "manual entries having priority" there maintain "B" instant of "D".

please let me know the updated

Thanks