Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Requirement: Rebate to be printed in Contract

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As you know contract is a pre-sales document for which there is no billing document. And for rebate processing, billing type should be rebate relevant. But I have to get Rebate condition in Contract. As per standard setting, system shows rebate condition only in bill and if requirement "24" is removed from pricing procedure, we can see the rebate condition in sales order also. Is there any control, where system shows rebate condition in contract also? Try frens, it's a real time ticket.

Thanx well in advance

Regards

Vikas Chhabra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am closing this thread after implementing the solution at client using ABAP help.

I tried the possibility of fetching rebate condition in contract conditions. I did the below mentioned customizing:

1. In vov8, assigning a billing type to contract.

2. Making Rebate Item Category as Billing Relevant.

Rebate condition was picked up in Contract also. But I found that Item status remained open even if sales order was created w.r.t contract because item category was made billing relevant so till billing will happen against contract (which is not feasible), item will be in open status.

Looking to this practical problem, I opted taking ABAP help.

Thanks & Regards

Vikas Chhabra

SD/CIN consultant

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VIkas chhabra

If your requirement is that , you should get rebate condition in contract order then you should maintain a new subroutine similar to that requirement 24 and in requirement 24 you can see in billing document . But where as in the new subroutine requirement give the logic to the technical consultant that the rebate condition type should come in the contract order

Regards

Srinath

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To fetch the rebate condition in sales order, no routine is applicable. If we simply remove requirement 24, rebate starts appearing in sales order. Same way, we can remove the rebate pre-requisite that billing type should be rebate relevant. There has to be some system setting which controls that " billing type should be rebate relevant". It is my personal opinion and may be wrong. But we can try and search for the same.

Regards

vikas chhabra