cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item addition and deletion in delivery level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai guru,s

Delivery with reference order i am doing.In delivery level Can I add some more line items ? and Can I delete some more line items ?

I deleted line item in delivery and addded new line item (only one line item is there in delivery) in this case in document flow no order reference.

In addition to that for this line item in billing pricing is missing...............

Here my query is addition and deletion of line items in delivery suggestionable or not if not any alternate solution please............

Thanks

Sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Deletion of the Line Item at Delivery level is not a problem & you can create new Delivery Document for the Balance items or Quantities anytime in future.

Regarding addition of Items at Delivery depends on your Business process. If your Client has no problem with this you can add items at Delivery level. This is Specially useful if the additional Item is Text item & not relevant for BIlling. E.g. User manuals.

But the ideal solution is you go back to Sales Order add the items & do the Pricing.

But if you still want to add items in Delivery, which are relevant to Pricing, then you will have to maintain Delivery Item Category Determination in 0184 (Zero 184) & maintain Pricing Procedure for your Billing Document Pricing Pri.Proc. in VKOA.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mehta

Thank u for your valueble inputs what is 0184?

My clients needs additions and deletion of line items in delivery level.I f i need the pricing for added line item where are the configuaration controls........

thanks

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

0184 is a Tcode for delivery item category determination

You can maintain pricing procedure for delivery documents also, check in IMG -- Logistics Execution -- Shipping -- Basic Shipping Functions -- Pricing

and also for billing document types

Regards

srini

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

0184 is for Item Category Determination at Delivery Level. As you are adding items, you will have to main Item Category Determination.

As far as Pricing is concerned, you can do the Pricing for additional Item at Delivery Level or when you are creating Invoice.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree

If your clients needs addition and deletion of line items at delivery level, then it is possible. Because without any customization only , you can delete the line item at delivery level . But .Once you delete the line item at delivery level that line item wont be there and that line item wont be calculated. but after deleting the line item at delivery level , go to VA02 and check wheather that line item is existing or not , if that line item is there then put a reason for rejection for that line item and then do billing for the other line items

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear mehta

added one more line item in delivery.........when I am billing with this same deliver in billin level pricing is missing that error is coming .In billing level how the price will come for added line item...........

If I want see the pricing in delivery level itself what settings i have to do .....this one secondary..........

Thanks

Sree

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree,

Use T-Code OVKK.

Here you need to mention required Pricing Procedure against combination of Sales area, Document Pricing Procedure & Customer Pricing Procedure.

For Document Pricing Procedure go to VOFA - select your Invoice Type & under Account Assignment/Pricing there is a feild for Doc. Pric. Procedure. (Mostly "A" would be maintianed there).

Thus in OVKK maintain combination of Sales area + Document Pri. Procedure + Customer Pricing Procedure = required Pricing Procedure.

Hope this helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u

I am closing my thread.

Thanks

Sree

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree,

Here my query is addition and deletion of line items in delivery suggestionable or not if not any alternate solution please............

-->You can delete the line item in the delivery if PGI not done for that delivery,

-->But system will not allow you the new item in the delivery,because as per the standard functionality system will copy the items from the sales order and this is advaisable also.

-->So if you want to add new item add in the sales order then create delivery for that order.

-->Still you want to add item at delivery ( for your business requirement) you need to do the item categroy determination for the deliveries through 0184 transaction.

-->Redetermine the pricing at billing level for that item by maintaining proper copy control settings between delivery and billing at item level in VTFL transaction.

Maintain pricing type field as B-Carry out new pricing

Make sure that you done the pricing procedure detrmination with the combination of billing document pricing procedure in OVKK transaction.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali

I maintained copy controls VTFL i maintained "B" Carryout new pricing PP i mentioned. in VOFA my billing all type i asaigned document pricing procedure. But PP coming System not dtermining BED ECess HSess as determined in sales order level.

thanks

sree