Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal place problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Greetings.

The issue is 2 days back I noticed that all my values in the Orders are appearing with one decimal place where as we have maintained in 2 decimal places. Like, we maintained 1234.56 but now it is appearing as 12345.6

When we enter a value in VK11 as 1234.56, it is getting populated a s1234.56 in the Order, but all the other values automatically populated are coming in single decimal place.

In IMG under Currencies / Set Decimal Places for Currencies, if I change the setting to 3 decimal places (since 2 decimal places is not available), my values are showing as 123.456.

But when we check at Table level, it is displaying in 2 decimal palces like 1234.56. That means at the Table level, values are almost always correct but at Transaction display time they are not coming in the correct way.

How to correct this?

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since very old thread and no more inputs, let me thank every one for their help and close this thread here.

Thanks again and regards

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

> Since very old thread and no more inputs, let me thank every one for their help and close this thread here.

>

This is for the benefit of the forum you have closed all your previous threads as you might have unable to post a new thread.

you have mentioned as since it is a old thread and no more inputs closing the thread

It is your responsible as a forum member if you have solved the issue yourself, then let the other forum members know how you have solved and what is the outcome

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

As for as currency decimals are concerned, in two places control are there. One is in TCode oy04 and another one is SU01.

If you made any changes in either of the above TCodes after the suggestions given here, you should log out completely, relogin and create a fresh order and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

First check whether the problem is appearing in a single user id or all the users in your company are facing the same problem.

If a single user if facing this problem, then it is to be set at user ID Level.

Use T-Codes - SU01 - Click on Defaults tab page - There is a Feild for Decimal Notation. make the necessary settings here & you problem would be solved.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dearest Jignesh,

That was what suggested by Hari Challa earlier and there is no problem there as already replied.

Still thanks for the reply.

If anything else kindly suggest.

Best regards.

PS: The problem is with all the users. Maybe because of recession, our PM is making us do some ummy projects dividing us into 4 teams and we are doing 4 projects in a separate server in different clients and all of us have this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto IMG General Settings>Currencies>Define rounding rules for currencies.Here maintain the rounding unit as 5 with the combination of company code and currency.

One more place is set decimal places for currencies which you have already maintained.

Thanks and Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did that just now and still it is the same. Anything else??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in System>User profile>Own data and choose defaults tab,there the decimal notation will be 1.234.567,89

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is correct, it is already maintained like that. Anything else??