Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sop/forecast in sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

i have one scenario,( REM Method)

1) Company 'A' is the marketing one which collects all the requirements from various parts of the country

and make a consolidate requirements of all the final products like( P1,P2,P3 and P4) for the entire year.

2) Company 'B' is the manufacturer of final products like P1,P2,P3 and P4 ,based on the input given by the

executives of Company 'A' during the meeting(under non SAP situation now)with executives of company

'B'.so the qty input is only data given manually by the executives from company 'A' to company 'B'.

3) Both the company A and B comes under same management.

4) Company 'B' produce the final products like P1,P2,P3 and P4 and sell it to Company 'A'.(100% invoicing

of all the material produced from Company B to A under non sap situation)

How to map the same in SAP, as the requirement from Company 'A' pass to Company 'B' and the same is

produced and sold back without any problem for accounting and qty disputes.

regards,

sekar chand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you already got a suggestion and closed your previous thread, I dont know why you have again posted a similar question.

Check this thread

[Two company |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Lakshmipathy,

thanks for your reply and correctly pointing out the case.

i am clear based on your reply for the earlier thread regarding how the transactions are taking place

between one company to another, but my current question is how the input of the company'A' is

transformed to company'B' for production.

Either through sop or any other method present in std SAP

regards,

sekar chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

No reply so thread is closed