cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change PR cost in Work order when creator ID was deleted from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

User KSASAK1 created the workorder. But he already left from maintenance dept. Then, his ID is deleted from SAP. Now another user tried to change PR cost. But this users couldn't change the PR cost. In this case, how to change the PR cost in workorder? Thank you for your help.

Error message: The user id KSASAK1 is not properly maintained. Contact your system admin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you can change the PR cost in the maintenance order whover has created,kindly check whether the new user has the same authorization of KSASAK1.

Also kindly post the error message in full and number

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer...however, below is more detail of the error message.

Message no. YM 149

Diagnosis

To determine the release strategy, the system has to identify your business segment. the business segment is found in the HR chart based on your user id KSASAK1. No business segment was found. Your user id/ position is not properly maintained in the HR chart.

System response

No release strategy will be determined. The requisition cannot be saved.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you are using PR release strategy ,since the PR is already is released and which can only be changed by the person who has release authorization .check whether the user is having the release strategy and the code is assigned to the user id

Also whether any release strategy is followed for maintenance order ,if so kindly check with HR person chart about the business segment ,kindly consult with your HR and basis team

regards

thyagarajan

also i think you are using some customer exit ,which may be the problem ,since YM 149 is a custome developed message

Edited by: thyagarajan krishnamurthy on Feb 25, 2009 10:13 AM