cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can i make payer is not modifiable in order partners while it was creating with reference to contract.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can not control it through jpartner detemination procedure, consult ur abaper, use exit then only it can be set in display mode.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

SPRO --> Sales & Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination for Sales document Header.

In Dialog Strcture Select Partner Determination Procedures then in the right side List select Sales order type (TA) or which you use to create order.

then Select Partner Functions in Procedure then inthe right side List check the Not Modifiable for the combination of ordertype and Payer (TA & PY). and SAVE.

This will not allow you to change the Payer while processing order.

Hope this will solve your problem

Best Regards

Sree

Edited by: Sridhar Raju E on Feb 24, 2009 9:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have already done the settings suggested by you. still the Payer is not grayed out in sales order.

Any other suggestion please....

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the setting you made are for Contract or Sales document ?

and let me know

Regards

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are speaking abt assignment of partner procedure to sales order, it is already done.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Find out the Account group of your SP,in customising find out the Partner determination Procedure which has been assigned to the Account group.

Go to this Partner determination Procedure for the Customer master data.

IMG > SD > Basic function > Partner determination > Partner determination for Customer master ,

select your Procedure and double click on the "Procedure to Partner function assignment".

Now, in this Procedure, choose the "Not modifiable" check box for the Partner function "PY" and save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradymna,

Thanx. but thats also done.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think, you have not checked it properly, beacuse if you will make it "not modifiable" in the Procedure for Customer master, then in the master data of your Sold-to-party, the Partner function "PY" will be automatically greyed out(not editable mode).

When you create an order for this Sold-to-party, it will be transfered as it is. That means ,you can find "PY" as non-modifiable mode in the Sales order.

Please do not try with same order. Create a new order after the settings are made and you can see the effect.

If still you are not getting the result, then once log off the system and log on again and proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do the settings as other guru's said..

In addition to that - plz do the following..

Make a partners as not modifiable at the item level also..

Spro - SD - Basic Fn - Partner Determination - Set up Partner Det for sales doc item

For your Item (either a std item or third party item) - Activate the check box Not modifiable in the Partner functions in the procedure - against your partner function,.

(I tried this when I faced the same problem - but in my case - Ship - to party needs to be changed).

It may help u..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P