cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have multiple line items(10 & 20) in a sales order,line item 10 was delivered and invoiced allready in the paset, now when I am trying to create invoice for line item 20 which was delivered recently but I am getting the error,and when I check the log it says "billing cannot be created because of incomplete sales order"

when I check the sales order there is route missing for line item 10 which is allready delivered and invoiced and also this field is greyed out.

Error message which i get is VF 069.

I de activated all the status check mark for the item category which i am trying to invoice from the incompletion procedure just to process the billing but still nothing works, line item 10 still appears in the list of incomplete documents(V.01/V.02) .

I even tried adding the route to line item 10 through sap edit function but again the sales document is incomplete, I really appreciate if you guys share your thoughts and advice me to resolve this issue.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

regards,

Mikee.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mike,

One way of finding the solution is taking the abaper help and other way is create new sales order for line item 20 and proceed, if you are already made delivery for line item 20 reverse it.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that you've tried everything, but the most obvious solution - find out what data is missing on line 10 (you should see it in the incompletion log in the sales document) and fill it in. If the field that shows as 'incomplete' is grayed out, you might have to ask your ABAP developer to update it in debugger or write a program to do a direct update in the database. If all else fails, cancel everything that has been done for this line item and reject it, then create a new sales document.

These things usually happen when there is some kind of a configuration or a programming change.